Talio is very happy to finally see some light at the end of the tunnell. Although CDC has made it clear that if you are vaccinated you can be unmasked, CDC also makes it clear that businesses have the right to continue the mask mandate if they choose. We have decided for the time being that we will continue the mask mandate.
No longer do we need to have to have 6 ft distance between guests or have dividers between stations. We are now able to take clients in between services.
We are going to be enforcing an already existing rule for appointment no shows or appointment tardiness. We have stated before that we would appreciate a 48 hour cancellation notice if you choose to cancel an appointment. All of our stylists are extremely busy and have many clients that would like to have an appointment. If a client does not show up for their service, this does not allow us to fill that slot. If a client is more then 10 min late for their appointment we will need to cancel the appointment and the client will be charged for the service.
- Everyone must wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth. If you do not wear a mask, we will ask you to leave without exception and a cancelation fee may be applied.
- Hand Sanitizer will be provided upon entering the salon, please sanitize immediately.
- We love you, but please no hugs, kisses, handshakes, etc.
- We encourage to keep a credit card on file prior to booking your appointment. This allows for more touchless payment processing.
- Unless you are sick, we need 48 hours advance notice to cancel your appointment. If you cancel after 48 hours or do not show up for an appointment, a $50 fee will be charged. Please keep in mind that appointment times take a larger chunk of our time. It is very hard to fill the appointment time last minute for the stylist. Lets be mindful please about respecting the client's time and the stylist.
- If you are even the slightest bit sick, STAY HOME!
- If you choose to leave a cash tip, please place it in an envelope and do not lick the envelope.
- Each stylist, assistant, and salon coordinator will wear face coverings, sanitize their hands between each client.
The appreciatiation we have for everyone's coorperation is above and beyond. Together we will get through this safely. Thank you. Please feel free to contact our manager, Elvira Stalteri Noufal, for any questions or concerns.