Talio is very happy to finally see some light at the end of the tunnell. Talio asks that you keep in mind everyone's health and well being. If you are having any symptoms at all, we ask that you rescheduele your appointment. If you have covid please do not come to your appointment. Regardless if you are masked or not, we ask that if you have any sort of symptoms of flu, covid, etc that you rescheduele your appointment out of consideration for both guests and business personelle.
No longer do we need to have to have 6 ft distance between guests or have dividers between stations.
We are going to be enforcing an already existing rule for appointment no shows or appointment tardiness. We would appreciate a 48 hour cancellation notice if you choose to cancel an appointment. All of our stylists are extremely busy and have many clients that would like to have an appointment. If a client does not show up for their service, Talio will charge half of the service. If a client is more then 10 min late for their appointment, we will need to cancel the appointment and the client will be charged for half of the service.
- Hand Sanitizer will be provided upon entering the salon, please sanitize immediately.
- We encourage to keep a credit card on file prior to booking your appointment. This allows for more touchless payment processing.
- Unless you are sick, we need 48 hours advance notice to cancel your appointment. If you cancel after 48 hours or do not show up for an appointment, a 50% of your service will be charged. Lets be mindful please about respecting the client's time and the stylist.
- If you are even the slightest bit sick, STAY HOME!
- If you choose to leave a cash tip, please place it in an envelope and do not lick the envelope.
We appreciate everyone's coorperation. Thank you. Please feel free to contact our manager, Elvira Stalteri Noufal, for any questions or concerns.